Is it just me, or did this week just fly?! I’m so excited to see the start of a new month as we get closer to spring — longer days and better weather, here we come! Cait spent part of her week in New York City and made another big travel-related announcement on Instagram stories too: she’s heading to Australia this fall! In case you missed it, this week she also broke down the ins and outs of traveling solo this week on the blog. So we’re wondering, would you ever travel solo, and if so where would you go?
- A Cup of Jo is the best place to find snippets of stories that make you smile, and this week she didn’t disappoint
- How fun would this tie-front dress be for a beach trip?
- Bookmarking Amanda’s guide to the very best coffee shops in SF
- So excited to learn more about Jaclyn Johnson’s newest project
- Wit & Delight is killing it with content themes lately — I can’t wait to see what March brings
- The Glitter Guide always finds such interesting books to recommend
- So fun to read about how Bri works through her creative process for planning + executing beautiful shoots
- Loving Brit + Co’s new series on Riding Solo, or living “fearlessly in your own company”
- A guide to the best skin care routine for your exact skin type
- New Orleans seems to be a top destination for quick trips right now — have you been to any of these spots?
- SF’s weather is definitely not cold enough to warrant a coat like this, but I so wish I could pull off this New York look
And here’s what happened on the blog this week: