Happy Friday! We’ve finally made it to the weekend (and it’s going to be 74 this weekend in SF!) which means it’s time to kick back and relax a bit, mayyyybe with a glass of wine in hand.
I realized recently what while I’m always reading and bookmarking and pinning tons of favorite finds from across the internet and blog world, I’ve never shared them out here. So meet my newest feature, On My Radar, where I’ll share a collection of links for your reading enjoyment (perfect for browsing through in bed on a weekend morning!)
// photo via York Avenue
Some latest reads and finds that are On My Radar:
- Andi’s “San Francisco Adventures” Pinterest board has become my new BFF. This girl has curated some amazing spots in my new city!
- I never thought I’d want to wear overalls again (bad childhood memories!), but Blair might have me reconsidering this this outfit
- The utility jacket is a great closet staple for both spring & fall and Kimberly’s round up of budget friendly options is just what I needed
- There’s truly a start up for everything in SF and lately Munchery has been a lifesaver for nights when we don’t have a dinner planned
- L.L. Bean recently released some retro-inspired pieces based on past products and this sweater fleece pullover looks perfect for running errands
- This fundraising campaign to support a school in Brooklyn based off a story shared by Humans of New York earlier this week
- Curious about what to wear to a spin class? This Lululemon blog post has a great roundup (and if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, Zella from Nordstrom is AMAZING)
- Everyone’s all about the blanket scarf right now (and for good reason, brrrrr!) and this option from ASOS looks SO cozy!
And some favorite recent blog posts in case you missed ’em:
- I recently started running again after taking a break from running for most of last year & pulled together some tips for getting started with running
- We ordered a new couch this week which means our living room plans will be finally coming to life! AND we will actually have a place to sit in our apartment soon ;)
- Pulled together a list of top travel plans for 2015 & already have a trip to Big Sur on the calendar for my birthday weekend
- Accepted Hallie’s challenge and opened up a bit by answering a few questions designed to make us fall in love
- Said goodbye to the Windy City with a little letter to my sweet home Chicago before our one way flight out to SF
Have a great weekend, everyone! Anyone have something special planned? Who is ready for some brunch?!